Status
think positive of your life :)


Anna Eyra
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF FOLLOW Dashboard



happY mOOd ヅ
November 9, 2013 • 10:56 PM • 2 comments
assalamualaikum reader(s) ,



yahoooo ! nampak tak huruf kat atas ni , yang perkataan nye *i believe i can fly ! * cantik tak ??
ofkos lah kan .. :3 ..  i'm in my mood right now okay .. so dont ruin it ! *amaran ni*okay , the aim i'm duin a post right now is wanna tell you all that my television now can turn to 395 !!! 
ahhhh ! you now it right that on the channel 395 are the korean tv . huahuahuhauha !! *gelak bangga
atau gelak jahat pon x thu lah* tapi hampir emm maybe a year or month i have been 
waiting for things .. i know that ,this is a smaller things , right ? but to me <<<< i feel so excited or maybe being crazy ... huahuahauhauhua .. <<<< teringat pulak gelak HAHA semalam in running man ..

okay , that's all for me :) wait for my new
post ok .. 


bbye , meow meow moew ..being cute 








Thanks For Reading !


PASTFUTURE
The writer

Assalamualaikum , welcome to my simple blog :) be nice to my blog k ? im sweet 16teen that live at earth . im kinda silent or maybe a mysterious miss that always keep a secret ..How about you? Tell me at cbox :) btw follow my instagram _annaeyra , i wll follow u back



Awesome Friends

WeChat here

Ask Me maybe ? :)


Sweet Memories

Archive

CREDIT SECTION


Full Edit by: @esharky_
Owner blog: Anna Eyra
Best view:Miss Google